Not only does this programme benefit fat loss, there are several huge benefits that strength & Tone can offer.
- Improved posture – the reduction of ‘tech neck’ that most of us are prone to sitting at computers all day and walking around looking at our phones. Pick up your phone and look at it and then think about your posture. Rounded shoulders, shortening of various neck and shoulder muscles and pressure on spinal discs just to mention a few.
- Improved upper body strength – the programme is designed to build various upper body muscles. This will help to relieve every day upper body tension and allow the muscles that hold the head and neck to strengthen. Resulting in less tension knots around the shoulder region.
- Improved core stability – This unique programme incorporates resistance training on the mini trampolines challenging the core/trunk whilst carrying out exercises on an unstable environment. This results in correct alignment of the spine.
- Improved mind to body connection- This programme will enhance client’s ability to be more body aware and focus on muscle contraction.
- Improved confidence and sense of well-being – The programme has enabled clients to feel a greater sense of confidence. Through the physical benefits clients have acknowledged that they ‘walk taller’ giving the overall appearance of the feel-good factor.
- Improved cardio vascular system – this programme overtime will reduce resting heart rate and increase cardiac output resulting in a more efficient aerobic system.
- Less risk of injuries- As the ageing process takes place, muscle mass deteriorates resulting in a lower and weaker muscular system. Research shows that resistance training combats muscle loss. This programme focuses on all muscle groups in overall body workout.
- Improved bone density- Research has shown that weight bearing exercises improves bone density which can prolong the onset of bone related diseases.